Monday, April 25, 2011

A few cards!

Hey everyone! So, today I thought I would show you some of the cards I made. Sorry the pictures are so terrible, I need a new camera but can't afford one right now.

So the first one I have here is this one:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic So this could be a good greeting card or just a card for your special friend. I really like how it came out. My good friend LollyRot7 helped me out with this card while we were skyping. Thanks Lolly! The flowers are from Recollections, LOVE THEM! Images are from some magazines I bought at a garage sale. Used some prima bling too :] And a homemade pin tops it off!

This one I just pulled out of my "hat" :] lol.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic I just love those image magazines, they have such wonderful and versatile images. I love the Bunny using an egg as a drum. :] All the flowers are from IAmRoses.com :] I used a Daisy and some flowers as a "gift" that I believe are found under the "others" flowers. Love them!

This one I did today. I made two, one was a trial-and-error, the other I made while doing a tutorial on it (can be found on my youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/jewelloveit#p/a/u/1/rq0BPGhDRok)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Simple card using basic crafty things: buttons, flowers, wire, florist tape, double sided tape... you get the idea.Flowers were fabric flowers I pulled apart. I thought they made a nice little bouquet of flowers!

Thanks for reading and being a part of my blog!
-Jewel-

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jewel , dont worry the pictures are fine. I will give you some tips next time on skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D thanks! hope to skype soon!

    ReplyDelete